Company: All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Company Overview: Since 1952, All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc. has
been dedicated to providing peace of mind to business and
residences throughout the Bay Area. From Fortune 500 companies to
the average family home, we have the same proven dedication to
customer service that has served our customers for almost 70 years.
We are one of the largest independent security companies in
Northern California and will continue to protect businesses and
families for generations to come.
Compensation and Benefits Account Executive
- Base Salary + Commissions earned.
- No caps on commissions.
- Performance based bonus programs.
- Monthly vehicle allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental + vision, life
- 401K with employer match.
- Full training for both new and experiences sales reps.
Signs that you're perfect for our team, even if you've never had a
"sales" job before:
- You're naturally optimistic
- You're highly motivated and success driven
- "No" from a potential client is not an answer, it's a
- You thrive on competition
- You just get people
Who is right for this job?
All-Guard is currently seeking energetic, self-motivated, and goal
driven individuals to join our sales team. If you are a go-getter
who loves to meet new people, travel the bay area, and enjoys a new
challenge each day, then we might have the perfect job for you!
The essential duties of an Account Executive are to generate leads,
close sales, and maintain relationships with new and existing
customers, while selling security systems (these include Burglar,
Fire, CCTV, and IP Camera solutions).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new sales prospects through cold calling, canvassing,
networking, research and referrals.
- Follow through on company provided leads.
- Schedule appointments with key decision makers to conduct
needs- based consultative sales meetings.
- Conduct site surveys to assist in creating unique solutions to
meet each client's needs.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations in an effective and
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers in timely
- Process documentation such as work orders, bid proposals, and
- Meet quotas and possess ability to exceed monthly, quarterly
and annual goals.
- Ask probing questions to new and existing customers, uncovering
new sales and service opportunities.
- Research and resolve customer concerns.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- Must be able to persist in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literacy required.
- High School diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree in marketing,
business, or related field preferred
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and clean driving
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen
(excluding cannabis), as well as be able to obtain Alarm Company
Employee (ACE) license.
- All candidates will be subject to a federal and state
All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate based on an applicant's age, sex, gender,
gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or
any other class protected by state or federal law.
Keywords: All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc., Livermore , Sales Representatives, Sales , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!