Residential Sales Consultant
Company: Service Experts
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Overview Residential Sales ConsultantReports To: Sales Manager
or General ManagerStatus: Full-time, Regular positionCategory:
SalesLocation Name: Service Experts Heating & Air
ConditioningLocation Address:4935 Southfront Road, Suite A,
Livermore, CA 94551 Why You Should Join the Service Experts
Team?Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what
is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our
employees with the training, support and an opportunity for
unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!Service
Experts Company Perks and Benefits for YOUTop Pay for Top
Performers, including incentive and bonus opportunities, depending
on the position
- Our Average Sales Professionals earn $80K-120K TOP performers
earn more Generous PTO provided
- 19 paid days off within your first year of employment
(vacation, personal holidays, & national holidays)
- 24 paid days off after your 2 nd year of employment
- No layoffs during "Slow Season" - due to our extensive customer
base, you will never have to worry about not being able to provide
for your family year-round
- Ready to get out of your work truck? We have ample advancement
and career-growth opportunities available across the U.S.
- Hold on to your more of your paycheck with Company-sponsored
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs
- We provided wellness program options for free employee
- Company-provided smart phone, tablet, uniform plan, and tool
- We'll make you better at what you do with our internal Training
- Best-in-class 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with attractive
company matching contributions
- Company-paid employee Life Insurance with options for YOU and
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that will
protect you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, and health advocacy programs Come join the BEST and the
BIGGEST team in HVAC: Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning, &
Plumbing! Qualifications Our Residential Sales Consultants (RSCs)
are highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated
individuals. Skilled in providing innovative, customer-related
recommendations, developing effective proposals, handling
negotiating and closing sales. To accomplish this, a successful RSC
- At least a High school diploma or GED. A Bachelor's degree or
related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with
direct selling to consumers
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communication concepts to
a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
understand customer concerns and translate this into business
solutions the business can offer.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Ability to meet physical demands - climb ladders and/or attic
stairs, to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to
access HVAC units, in order to assess customer requirements and
take measurements.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities Position Summary: The Residential Sales Consultant
is an outside sales position responsible for developing and closing
residential sales and services opportunities through customer
education and presentations, using traditional lead-generation
techniques as well as internal, lead pipelines.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater
products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales
approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customer and referral as
well initiating calls to generate sales .
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to
promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service
methods, systems and technology available within the market and the
Keywords: Service Experts, Livermore , Residential Sales Consultant, Sales , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!