Security Sales Consultant
Company: All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Since 1952, All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc. has been dedicated to
providing peace of mind to business and residences throughout
Northern California. From Fortune 500 companies to the average
family home, we have the same proven dedication to customer service
that has served our customers for over 70 years. We are one of the
largest independent security companies in California, and will
continue to protect businesses and families for generations to
All-Guard is currently seeking energetic, self-motivated, and goal
driven individuals to join our sales team. If you are a go-getter
who loves to meet new people, travel the bay area, and enjoys a new
challenge each day, then we might have the perfect job for you on
our sales team!
The essential duties of a Sales Representative are to generate
leads, close sales, and maintain relationships with new and
existing customers, while selling security systems (these include
Burglar, Fire, CCTV, and IP Camera solutions).
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary + Commissions earned.
- Opportunity to make $60K+ during first year of
- Performance based bonus programs.
- Car allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, life
- 401K with employer match and profit-sharing programs.
- Full training for both new and experiences sales reps.
Signs that you're perfect for our team, even if you've never had a
"sales" job before:
- You're naturally optimistic
- "No" from a potential client is not an answer, it's a
- You thrive on competition
- You just get people
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new sales prospects through cold calling, canvassing,
networking, research and referrals.
- Follow through on company provided leads.
- Schedule appointments with key decision makers to conduct
needs- based consultative sales meetings.
- Conduct site surveys to assist in creating unique solutions to
meet each client's needs.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations in an effective and
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers in timely
- Process documentation such as work orders, bid proposals, and
- Meet quotas and possess ability to exceed monthly, quarterly
and annual goals.
- Timely maintenance of provided CRM database.
- Ask probing questions to new and existing customers, uncovering
new sales and service opportunities.
- Research and resolve customer concerns.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, with an ability to
- Must be able to persist in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and clean driving
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical,
drug screen, and investigative background check.
- Must have or be able to obtain Alarm Company Employee (ACE)
- Associates or Bachelors' degree in Marketing or related
- 2+ years of Alarm Industry sales experience.
All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate based on an applicants age, sex, gender,
gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or
any other class protected by state or federal law.
Keywords: All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc., Livermore , Security Sales Consultant, Sales , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!