Director, Enterprise Sales - CA Region
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionComcast brings together the best in media and
technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best
entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we
set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses
and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations
and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an
amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring
cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of
customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our
vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future
in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at
Supporting the CA Region and reporting to the RVP Business
Services, this Director is responsible for leading an Enterprise
Sales team while effectively directing and monitoring the sales of
integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as
multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to
maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a
- Develops a consultative business-to-business sales culture
through strong leadership and coaching. Leads by example by
modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones and Promise.
- Coaches, reviews, rewards, motivates, and develops managers in
the Field Sales, Sales Engineering and Sales Support areas.
Evaluates efficiency of the team and implements changes when
necessary. Addresses performance-related issues in accordance with
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of Company's
products/services, pricing practices and selling skills to
effectively lead all aspects of regional sales deployment of new
products and services that target the enterprise segment.
- Monitors and prepares reports and forecasts monthly, quarterly
and annual sales results and other activity and performance
measures through experience with processing and analyzing of
- Develops, plans and coordinates seminars, sale incentive plans
and other strategies to achieve business unit objectives. Exhibits
excellent written and oral communications, social skills and
planning, presentation and organizational skills.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes,
yielding increased sales performance and/or operational efficiency.
through excellent time management, decision-making and human
- Establishes and nurtures effective business relationships, both
cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business
Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum
effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Leads and monitors Enterprise Direct Sales channels within
budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Ability to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- The successful candidate will exhibit strong personal and team
leadership skills and will consistently set a higher standard to
motivate the sales team to go above and beyond for the organization
and our customers.
- Demonstrates a track record of establishing and meeting
ambitious goals that promotes success across the Region and broader
- Strong commitment to integrity and building our brand within
- Ability to deliver on commitments.
- Demonstrated leadership success with the ability to effectively
select and develop talent.
- Experience leading high-performing sales leaders and
professionals within Enterprise Sales strongly preferred.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
- Job ID: 60835985
- Company Name: Comcast
- Job Function: Sales Jobs You May Like Alight
Lincolnshire,IL,United States Executive Director, Downstream
Marketing US Region... Hillrom CB Director of Enterprise Accounts
Keywords: Verizon, Livermore , Director, Enterprise Sales - CA Region, Sales , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!