California - Livermore Outlets - Sales Associate
Company: Marc Jacobs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
FOR OVER 30 YEARS, MARC JACOBS HAS INVIGORATED THE FASHION WORLD
WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY:
AN IRREVERENT SPIRIT.
THE EVERYDAY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY.
LED BY THESE CODES, THE BRAND HAS BECOME A DRIVING FORCE IN THE
WOMENSWEAR, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, WATCH AND JEWELRY
BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH
SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSONS SCHOOL OF
DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF
THE SCHOOLS HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE
IN 1984, THE MARC JACOBS LABEL WAS FOUNDED ALONG WITH BUSINESS
PARTNER ROBERT DUFFY, AND HAS SINCE BECOME A GLOBAL BRAND.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales goals
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises features
and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Responsible for client development beyond the initial
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the
- Assist in bi-annual inventory cycle
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management
- 2+ years retail experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Internet
- *Significant Luxury Sales and Clientele Experience*
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Marc Jacobs, Livermore , California - Livermore Outlets - Sales Associate, Sales , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!