Company: LIFTING GEAR HIRE CORP
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Description:Lifting Gear Hire is seeking a mechanically inclined
individual responsible for inspection of completed products and
routine equipment maintenance.
- Ability to disassemble, troubleshoot, repair, reassemble and
test various types of electrical, hand operated, and pneumatic
- Prepare each job in accordance with a job order or
verbal/written instruction and perform inspection of completed
product in accordance with company quality standards;
- Load and unload delivery vehicles to include lifting and
arranging products according to assigned deliveries;
- Transport rental/ sales orders in designated vehicles in a
- Ensure proper maintenance of delivery vehicle to include
checking oil and fuel, keeping vehicle neat and clean and reporting
all accidents/damage/malfunctions to the Warehouse Foreman.Minimum
Starting Pay: $26/hrAdditionally, you may be eligible for a
$1.00/hour increase after 6 months of employment, and annual
performance increases at 1 year and each year thereafter. Full time
positionMonday - Friday (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- High School Diploma or EquivalentExperience
- Mechanical background or aptitude strongly desired;
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing or related work required;
- Experience working on air hoists, come alongs, manual hoists,
and electric hoists desired;
- Prior forklift experience strongly
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record required.
- Employment is conditional upon the ability to meet insurance
- DOT certification required upon commencement of employment;
certification must be maintained.Physical Requirements
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 55 lbs.
Keywords: LIFTING GEAR HIRE CORP, Livermore , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...