Windows Desktop Support Technician
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Job Description:Encantado Technical Solutions is currently
seeking an on-site Windows Desktop Support Technician to support an
IT program for the Department of Energy at Sandia National
- Provide prompt initial response to all assigned service
requests, ensuring the standard performance requirement is
- Troubleshoot the system problem & complete repair in a timely &
efficient manner, insuring minimal recurrence of problem
- If unable to repair on initial visit, validate the user's
problem & provide information on a temporary work around, if
necessary, to allow the customer to continue to work, until the
system is repaired.
- Effectively use remote assistant tools, knowledge base, & other
tools to diagnose as appropriate & wherever available in the repair
customer issues within target time limits
- Provide the customer with regular communication regarding
status of repair/install including notification when repairs are
- Communicate with customer appropriate advice & techniques to
avoid future incidents of a similar nature.
- Appropriately document all required information into the call
- Ensure system is appropriately secured (case is locked, system
password protected, etc.).
- Complete site specific, preventative maintenance
- If needed, escalate the service request to the appropriate IT
support for resolution if problem cannot be handled within provided
- Meet required productivity expectations, including Field
Service Team metrics.
- Meet or exceed all performance service level targets
- Make every attempt, when appropriate, to resolve service
- Partner with team members to communicate new solutions and
assist other technicians when call volume is low.
- Contribute to the knowledgebase (KB) through research of
articles, training courses attended, on the job learning,
- A minimum of three years of computer related support
experience; recent experience is desired.
- This may include experience with PC Assembly, Imaging, PC/OS
Testing, & Installation.
- Must possess good written & verbal communication skills
- You must be able to obtain & maintain a U.S. Govt. Security
ClearanceApex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Keywords: ECS, Livermore , Windows Desktop Support Technician, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!