Company: Clover Leaf Solutions
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionClover Leaf is looking for an experienced
Construction Manager to join our growing team We are looking for
someone who can work as part of a team and individually. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving work from project managers, as well as executing
project development, delivery and close out.
- Updating project managers on scope, cost, schedule and quality
for all assigned projects.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing
solutions to issues in a timely manner in order to meet project
- Complying with Corporate Environmental, Safety and Health
- Establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Attending Pre-Bid Meetings.
- Leading preconstruction conference and weekly or bi-weekly
construction progress meetings, as well as taking all notes and
minutes at these meetings.
- Understanding plans and specifications, contract terms and
conditions and overseeing design and construction performance.
- Assisting in the execution of design and construction
- Reviewing design and construction schedules and recommending
action to project managers.
- Reviewing Requests for Information (RFI's) and providing
recommendations and feedback on RFIs.
- Ensuring coordination of all project work between construction
and/or other service contractors, stakeholders, and facilities
personnel during major outages (e.g. Electrical/Mechanical
- Monitoring contract warranty requirements and coordinating
follow up with Contractors/Suppliers.
- Ensuring overall Code Compliance on all projects.
- Identifying construction and safety issues and reporting
concerns to EH&S team and the Construction Safety
- Supporting any and all investigations, audits, and/or
- Coordinating exterior work with the Infrastructure team and
implementing traffic, pedestrian movement and access strategies
related to Construction Activities.
- Coordinating Building Personnel and Scheduling issues with the
Customers and Operations Team.
- Reviewing construction schedules and providing a status of
schedules on a monthly basis.
- Complying with established processes and providing feedback on
process inefficiencies, barriers, and improvement
opportunities.Deliverables you will be responsible for include
(dependent upon specific individual project requirements):
- Project Requirements Document (PRD/Design SOW from A/E) review
- Design Quality Assurance (QA) review forms.
- Pre-construction Documents.
- Construction issues logs.
- Weekly project reports with photos.
- Progress and critical path schedule evaluation reports.
- Construction Meeting minutes.
- Change order logs.
- Inspection Schedules.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management
with 5 years experience in construction and/or construction
management. Or 9 years of construction and/or construction
- Experience in Construction Management for pharmaceutical,
high-tech, or complex laboratory or industrial structures (i.e.,
not just straightforward commercial office space).
- OSHA 30 hour training.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated individual that can work both
independently as well as have demonstrated the ability to work in a
close-knit team environment.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to work performance.
- Ability to deal effectively with people and conflict in a
- Ability to communicate with managers, while also taking a
hands-on, active approach.
- Experience in effective time management and prioritization of
activities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness and ability to be on call and/or work a flexible
schedule as some overtime may be required.
- Knowledge of International Building Codes.
- Knowledge of Project Scheduling techniques and ability to track
schedule and Critical Path Activities against work by the
- Knowledge of Behavior Based Safety (BBS) procedures and
- Experience working for Department of Energy or similar
environment is a plus.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S.
- Certified Construction ManagerClover Leaf Solutions is a small
business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices
in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You
can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our
capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department
of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence
Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory,
while our commercial clients have included globally recognized
firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction
Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent
communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a
strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental,
vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.Learn more about us
at cloversolutions.usClover Leaf Solutions provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Powered by
Keywords: Clover Leaf Solutions, Livermore , Construction Manager, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!