Company: MANCINI'S SLEEPWORLD
Posted on: June 21, 2022
ABOUT MANCINI'S SLEEPWORLD:
With more than 40 stores and a rich legacy that goes back 50 years,
Mancini s Sleepworld has been serving Northern California with a
goal to provide our customers the best night s sleep by helping
them find their perfect mattress at the perfect price! Our
un-paralleled customer service and our expertise in mattresses
takes the complicated out of the mattress buying process, ensuring
our customers and their loved ones get the comfort and the sleep
that they so deserve.
We have an open position for an enthusiastic and passionate
candidate to be our Warehouse Manager. This position may be for
you, if you enjoy:
- Assisting the Sr. Warehouse Manager by managing and executing
all activities of the warehouse in support of the overall warehouse
- Promoting a strong work ethic and leading by example.
- Developing and instilling a LEAN environment
- This position will work out of our corporate office in
Livermore, CA. The salary range for this position is $62,000 to
$72,000 based on experience plus additional bonuses
What you will do as our Warehouse Manager:
- Plans, organizes, and directs administrative, and warehouse
activities to meet or exceed established goals in a cost-effective
- Evaluates the needs and goals of sales function to insure the
- Provides leadership, communication, and coaching to employees;
cultivates a motivated employee environment of trust, teamwork,
accountability, self-confidence, and business ownership.
- Ensures all department supervisors are provided training and
tools to become effective in their roles for leading their assigned
- Establishes KPI goals with Department Supervisors based on
weekly, monthly and annual goals.
- Coordinates with store manager to resolve all operational
- Evaluates performance with department supervisors in all areas
monthly to insure objectives are being met.
- Develops, implements, and maintains, processes, procedures, and
programs to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of
- Implements and maintains OSHA and company programs and
- Leads employee compliance with the IIPP and department safety
- Ensures that employees and department supervisors & leads have
the required safety training and are consistently working in a safe
manner; develops and implements safety programs to reduce accidents
- Coordinates with managers to address organizational needs,
equipment operation, utilization and maintenance.
- Ensures that operational supplies are on hand and available at
- Ensures that warehouse operations comply with federal, state,
local, and/or company policies and regulations.
- Generates all required reports and correspondence.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying
problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Directly supervises employees on assigned shift in the
warehouse department. Carries out managerial responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work.
- Leads and directs the work of others. Maintains professional
and productive work environment by managing employee performance,
delivering timely feedback and resolving intrapersonal
- Coach, council, and discipline employees, assigns special
assignments and tasks.
- Oversee attendance and overtime hours.
- Sets employees work schedule and makes decisions regarding
requests for time off.
- Provides recommendations for hiring, promoting, discipline and
firing warehouse employees.
- Manages and responds to complaints and grievances from
To be considered to be our Warehouse Manager, you will need the
- Ten years related experience, including at least 5 years of
demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic competence in subordinates duties and tasks.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and a warehouse
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and night operations as
- Can-Do attitude a must
- Team mentality a must
- Knowledge of Lean Methodology a plus
- Knowledge of 5S a plus
- Knowledge of 6-Sigma a plus
You will get:
- Competitive hourly rate plus additional bonuses
- Health Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Product Discount Program
- Team lunch parties based on performance goals
Come join our growing team!!
We are seeking warehouse team members to fill several physically
demanding department needs in order to support our expansion
efforts. See our other open positions!
Keywords: MANCINI'S SLEEPWORLD, Livermore , Warehouse Manager, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!