Company: Mega Fluid Systems
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Founded in 1990, Mega Fluid Systems has extensive experience
offering world-class chemical and slurry delivery equipment to the
global semiconductor, LED, pharmaceutical, specialty chemicals, and
solar/PV industries. Our state-of-the-art systems continues to be
chosen by leading customers worldwide to deliver the most difficult
chemistries and sensitive slurries to their CMP tools and
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA and HSA
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursementJOB SUMMARY:
- Research, design, develop, and test electrical equipment,
components, and systems.JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES*:
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical
systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and
operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or
equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing
or potential engineering projects or products.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation,
maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to
ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments,
equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for
commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish
manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are
completed on time and within budget.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply
principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Support Sales and Field Service as necessary.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in electrical
engineering from accredited school
- Certifications: Professional certification required.
- Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience.SKILLS:
- Advanced knowledge of electrical engineering, design,
engineering software, and computer-aided design
- Strong communication skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
Keywords: Mega Fluid Systems, Livermore , ELECTRICAL DRAFTER, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!