Production Manager-Sheet Metal Experience- Machine Shop
Company: ManuStaff, Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
- With our scale we need someone that has the drive and passion
to review, design, and implement key processes which will enable
our growth. This will also include being part of the operations
team and driving Key Performance Indicators "KPIs" within the
production floor reporting to leadership on a regular basis.
- An effective Production Manager has good knowledge of
production operations in a sheet metal manufacturing company. You
must be an organized professional with a great eye for detail. You
must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and
- The goal is to contribute to keep the production processes of
the company up to our standards and ensure we are aligned with the
overall growth of the organization.
- Works with the Senior Leadership to develop financial
- Responsible for overseeing and managing production
- Responsible for monitoring quality standards.
- Plans a production schedule for all jobs using our ERP.
Implement and control the production schedule. This includes
managing raw goods, labor, manufacturing and shipping of products
- Manages human and material resources to meet production
- Implements Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on Senior
- Analyzes production and quality control to detect
- Works with Production Department Leads to maintain safety
policies and procedures.
- Ensures efficient collaboration and coordination between
departments, including management.
- Enforces system and company policies and procedures. Actively
participates with the management team to support and implement
- Ensures company policies and objectives are maintained to high
standards including all NMSCD, ISO9001, AS9100, and ITAR
- Manages production budget and adheres to overtime, labor, and
- Keeps the Senior Leadership promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Runs production meetings.
- Oversees and manages RMA process.
- Oversees and manages maintenance of all equipment.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
efficient manner in accordance with established company policies
and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position..
Requirements:EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience (5-7 years) as a Production Manager or other
similar position, in a precision sheet metal/machine shop.
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, quality systems, and
- JobBOSS ERP system experience is a plus.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of business, finance, and management principles.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Any other combination of education, training or experience that
provides the required knowledge, and skills will be considered.PAY
AND COMPENSATION:Base Compensation: Competitive to market. Based on
experience.Bonus Compensation: Tied to KPIs, improvement, and
deadlines.Other: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, Sick Leave,
Paid Birthday, Company Events.
Keywords: ManuStaff, Inc., Livermore , Production Manager-Sheet Metal Experience- Machine Shop, Professions , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!