Internal Communication Specialist-Great Opportunity**
Company: NORCAL Ambulance
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference
and be an inspirational part of a communications team? NORCAL
Ambulance has an exciting opportunity-become our Internal
A part of NORCAL Ambulance's core values, we love to prioritize our
teams and celebrate diversity in the workplace-and we want you to
be a part of it!
- Develop internal communications- work with stakeholders to keep
team members informed of internal events, policies and benefits,
anniversaries, safety updates, and more.
- Interact with NORCAL crews on a regular basis-fostering
engagement in the stations and throughout daily operations at
- Connect with team members to increase awareness and
participation in company events and outreach activities.
- Communications- consists of developing content for a
newsletter, internal digital broadcast, emails, bulletin board
updates, flyers, photography, internal and external social
- Production assistance -Liaison with departments for creative
material production and communication projects.
- Internal scholarship administration.
- Social media assistance.
- Manage monthly birthday mailings.
- Investigate and facilitate outreach opportunities.
- Set up large company events-such as baseball, soccer, hockey
- Work as on-site coordinator of any external outreach or company
- Assist with NORCAL Store operations.
- Talk about the Culture team at new hire orientations.
- Assist on station beautification projects.
- Help support station/department activities.
- Assist with anniversary recognition events.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Annual "Weeks" events-ordering gifts, producing banners,
- Set up celebration schedules.
- Make gift and food deliveries.
- Manage on-site games and entertainment.
- Assist with holiday events-Thanksgiving & Christmas meal
coordination, 3 weeks of holiday planning and implementation.
***This position will regularly visit NORCAL stations on a rotating
basis or where needed. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure accurate and consistent NORCAL messaging during
- Confirming Newsflash is operational, stations have newsletters,
and bulletin boards are updated.
- Setting up seasonal decorations and food deliveries.
- Taking photos for social media/internal uses and appropriately
uploading to shared drives.
- Setting up hydration stations during warm months.
- Helping with store order delivery (when appropriate-normally
will use courier system).
- Exhibit exceptional written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong ability to plan and execute departmental tasks.
- Prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate needs of stations, crews, supervisors to
- Basic design and layout skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture,
- Able to travel to stations weekly; available some nights and
weekends for company events.
- Strong social skills.
- Ability to communicate with current team members and new
- Group communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Google suite, Microsoft Office, Canva.
- Reliable Transportation as this position requires regional
- High school diploma.
- Events experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Keywords: NORCAL Ambulance, Livermore , Internal Communication Specialist-Great Opportunity**, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!