Floor Lead - SF Outlets (Livermore, CA)
Posted on: January 16, 2023
SF Premium Outlets - Livermore, CA - Retail Team - Reports to
the Outlet Store Leader
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we're on a mission to prove that comfort, good design
and sustainability don't have to be mutually exclusive. We are
dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using
premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday
life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is
fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on
flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading
venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of
some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our
desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start.
In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the
most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where do we need help?
We've sold a million shoes, launched three groundbreaking
materials, and changed how people think about comfort, design, and
retail. Now we're taking the Allbirds in-store experience across
the country and are looking for seasoned and impactful retail
leaders to execute on that mission.
Who are we looking for?
The Floor Lead's core purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer
experience and execute daily operations within the store.
What does the job entail?
Delivering and executing on three primary focus areas: Customer
Experience, Operational Excellence, and People Management.
- Provide all customers with a high quality and personalized
in-store experience, upholding the standards set forth in our
Retail Woolbook and Customer Journey.
- Foster high quality customer service across the team by
modeling our standards and providing ambassadors with on-the-floor
direction and coaching.
- Successfully communicate with and serve a diverse range of
customers with different needs and approach preferences.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and organization,
requesting for maintenance as needed.
- Uphold proper visual merchandising standards on the retail
floor and windows.
- Monitor stock levels, fill shelves, and ensure all available
product is visible on the floor.
- Cashier and resolve point of sale discrepancies.
- Delegate tasks to ambassadors to ensure productivity and that
shift goals are met.
- Constantly strive to better the in-store experience for both
customers and your teammates.
- Ensure all team members understand the goals for their shift
and support them in achieving them.
- Model honest and effective communication when delivering and
- Promote a respectful and productive team culture by helping to
de-escalate and resolve conflict when necessary.
What might describe you:
- 2+ years of retail experience, fashion or footwear is a
- 1+ years of retail managerial experience
- Connection to Allbirds's mission, vision, and products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work approximately 40 hours per week, including a
minimum of one weekend day
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand
for 95% of the work day
What do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Mental Health and Financial Wellness Benefits
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Stipend
- 50% Discount on Allbirds Products
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Please apply with your resume and cover letter. We're excited to
hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful
discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender
identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a
family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It
also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has
any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who
has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All
such discrimination is unlawful.
What Personal Information We Collect---
Professional, employment-related, or schooling
information.---Current or past job history, performance
evaluations, and educational background, including grades and
How We Use Your Information---
For professional, internal analysis, or employment-related
purposes, including job applications.
Keywords: Allbirds, Livermore , Floor Lead - SF Outlets (Livermore, CA), Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!