Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: November 23, 2022
When you join Allied Universal - Technology Services, you are
joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in
North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and
diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions
- electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring,
emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech
innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to
safeguard our clients and our communities.Allied Universal
Technology Services is looking to hire a Project Superintendent to
run the day-to-day operations on the construction site and control
the short-term schedule. This includes labor tasking, coordinating
subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that
specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding
on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible
for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical
path to ensure timely completion.
- Work effectively with the designated project manager to
communicate the daily site activities and report the ongoing status
of a project with the project manager
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding
the work being performed.
- Communicate with project manager regarding ASI's, RFI's, and
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with
his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and
environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate
them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites,
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified
by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and
assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to
coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to
quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
- Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of
approvals at the job-site.
- Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted
- Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the
jobsite at the end of the day.Qualifications:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of progressive construction experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Organized and analytical decision-making capabilities. Must be
able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent
follow-up skills work manage both internal and external and
- Provide direction to and resolve problems amongst 30+
subcontractors, direct employees and vendors.
- Blueprint reading.
- Ability to physically lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner;
Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate
action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ;
Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing
demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected
events.Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association
with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic
protected by law. For more information: If you have any questions
regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action,
Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system
and require an alternate method to apply, or require an
accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment
process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To
find an office near you, please visit: .
Keywords: Allied Universal, Livermore , Project Superintendent, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!