Company: G.S. Cosmeceutical USA, Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*No Relocation for this position*
The Buyer is responsible for purchasing raw materials, packaging
components and supplies in support of company's manufacturing
schedules, quality objectives and other daily activities.
* Participating in cross-functional teams, sourcing suppliers,
implementing and administering supply agreements for assigned
commodities, reducing cost through better inventory management and
effective negotiating, and delivering on time performance.
* Evaluate MRP on a weekly basis, generates and expedites purchase
orders based on quantity, cost and delivery date requirements.
* Regularly communicate with key personnel and line managers in
planning, procurement and inventory control to ensure manufacturing
schedules are met and delays are avoided.
* Work with S&R and QC groups to resolve issues with missing
documents, out-of-specification or other hold ups in receiving
incoming raw materials and components.
* Monitor manufacturing reports for any schedule changes to adjust
raw materials and packaging component orders as needed.
This position requires accuracy, critical thinking, and frequent
interactions with all departments internally, as well as with
external clients and vendors.
* Required technical competencies include purchasing, scheduling
techniques, materials requirements planning (MRP), inventory
management, risk management and supplier relationship
* Knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP in a manufacturing
environment. Working knowledge of cGMP practices and of
manufacturing process flow. Strong problem solving and decision
making, teamwork and collaboration, planning and organizing and
conflict management skills.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills, awareness of
the need of others, integrity, strong work ethic and continuous
learning. Motivated, self-starter with ability to work
independently on multiple assignments in a team environment.
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred and 5+ years of
experience in procurement and planning is required.
* Previous purchasing and planning experience in cosmetic, food or
pharma industries preferred.
* Association memberships or certifications are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
sanitation through out the day on daily basis, barriers in
breakrooms, outside benches and mask are required to be worn
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Livermore, CA 94551: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Procurement: 1 year (Preferred)
* Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: G.S. Cosmeceutical USA, Inc, Livermore , Buyer, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!