Company: Mega Fluid Systems
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Planner I / Jr. PlannerSummary: The Planner I/Jr. Planner role
supports and assists the Sr. Master Scheduler by releasing
production orders to Inventory/Kitting, updating critical
production status notes, and acting as a designated buyer for all
Build-to-Print plastic and metal purchased components. Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Lead weekly sales backlog meetings for spare parts shipment
status & updates.
- Releases work orders and assist the Inventory group with
setting priority for pulling kits.
- Communicates and manages the priorities for the execution of
production work orders at IQC, Sub-Assembly, Final Assembly, System
QC/Cal/Test, and Fabrication.
- Updates internal comments on production orders in D365 to
ensure accurate reporting.
- Releases internal work orders, and rework orders to
Manufacturing/Fabrication as needed.
- Issues RFQ's/quote packages and purchase orders for all
Build-to-Print plastic and metal components. Consults reference
materials to obtain prices and specifications.
- Leads weekly status meetings with Build-to Print vendors.
- Generates priority lists for Receiving Inspection, Purchasing,
and Inventory. Provides thorough communication between
- Trained to generate and run the daily Production Report &
meeting as a backup to Sr. Master Scheduler / Materials
- Coordinate with Lead Material Handler, Scheduler, and
Manufacturing to process and close/ship sales orders and work
- Attends morning production meetings for status updates. General
Skills and Communication Skills:
- Ability to create accurate and professional correspondence
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal and external
- Ability to problem solve and make quick decisions based on
- Ability to ask questions when faced with unclear processes or
- Ability to multi-task and clarify priorities with Sr. Master
Scheduler & Materials Supervisor
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Highly effective communicator with clear and concise written
communication skills Computer Skills:
- Experience with SAP/ERP required; Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Accurate data entry
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook. Strong background in Excel
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of procurement/purchasing preferred
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment; in either Inventory,
Procurement or Planning areas.
- APICS certification preferred
- Experience with ISO/AS9100 preferredBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA and HAS
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement PI190933466
Keywords: Mega Fluid Systems, Livermore , Planner 1, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!