Company: PG&E Corporation
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Requisition ID# 136800Job Category: Human ResourcesJob Level:
Individual ContributorBusiness Unit: Operations - OtherJob
Location: LivermoreDepartment OverviewOperations Support is
dedicated to creating cross-commodity consistency and standards in
Operations. The team providessupport services guided by best
practices and a relentless pursuit for improvement. It has single
points of accountability forWork Management & Resource Planning,
Execution Support, Business Operations & Process Improvement,
PG&E Academy, and Enterprise Public Works. Operations Support
is comprised of approximately 1,000 coworkers.Position
SummaryResearches, designs and develops technical, system and soft
skill curriculum content. Partners to conceptualize training
design, content, and delivery methodology. Defines curriculum
learning objectives and course outline, as well as participant and
facilitator materials, hands on activities & environments, testing
& evaluation structure, and safety and human performance tools.
Engages in the front-end of a project performing documentation
analysis. Completes a detailed analysis of each task to be
trained/supported for target audience, business process, and
systems. Facilitates meetings.Job Responsibilities
- Conduct needs analysis, design curriculum and develop training
content and materials utilizing various training tools, methods,
approaches and tactics within PG&Es quality standards.
- Provide input regarding learning solution and estimate of
- Collaborate and consult with project partners and stakeholders
to design and develop learning solutions that reinforce business
goals and best practices.
- Facilitate content development sessions with subject matter
experts and stakeholders, under the guidance of more experienced
- Identify key metrics for measuring training effectiveness,
aligning training results with business goals and metrics.
- Manage time and tasks and escalate challenges appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Liberal Arts, or
related degree / field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more years of Instructional Design or Communications or
Teaching or Training, Change Management, or Graphic Design work
experience is required.Required
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, Livermore , Instructional Designer, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!