Security Guard - Hiring Immediately
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring!You've got the right skills. What you need is the right
opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're
hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too, as a security
officer.At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we
provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in. We're growing our team here in Livermore, CA.Compensation:
- 9:45PM - 6:00AM, Saturday -Wednesday About the job:
- Checking trucks in and out of the locations, as well as
directing inbound loads to designated lot and door locations
- Checking employees and guests in and out of buildings
- Handing out visitor packets
- Checking that trailer numbers and seal numbers are correct and
installing the seal numbers are correct and installing the
- Monitoring refrigeration, fire, and security system
panels/systems for alarms and direct alarm incidents to the proper
manager for immediate resolution
- Roving patrols and perimeter walk at client locations
- Observe and report activities at an assigned site
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to
write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Other duties as assigned by GardaWorld and client contract
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- Active CA guard card is requiredIf you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Livermore , Security Guard - Hiring Immediately, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!