Professional Services, Training Programs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore,
California, USA (topconpositioning.com). Topcon Positioning Group
designs, manufactures and distributes precise positioning products
and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture,
civil engineering, BIM, mapping and GIS, asset management and
mobile control markets.
To learn more about Topcon career opportunities go to
This role provides customer support, leads dealer and end-user
sales and support training programs along with supporting product
sales demonstrations and other sales support requests of Topcon's
surveying and construction precision instrumentation, GNSS systems,
and related software, and maintain the training equipment and
facility at the Topcon Solutions Center.
- Provide customer support through phone, on-line, and on-site
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing to
create sales and support training materials that reflect that
reflect current product features and functions.
- Create training materials for on-line articles and
instructor-led programs. Deliver instructor-led and on-line
training programs and webinars.
- Provide product sales demonstrations at the Training Center or
- Provide support for sales programs and events such as trade
shows and road shows.
- Maintain the training machinery and equipment and the training
facility at the Topcon Training Center.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Surveying, Surveying
Technology, Geodesy, Construction Management (or related) degree is
preferable. Candidates with comparable work experience will also be
- Must have 3-5 years experience in surveying, civil engineering,
and/or construction applications experience.
- Strong working knowledge of surveying applications, topography,
construction staking, and precision 3D measurement.
- Experience as a crew chief, site supervisor, foreman, equipment
operator, and/or grade checker is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with construction grade control
and/or estimating software is a plus.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written skills are a
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate precision measurement systems such as
robotics and GNSS is required. Candidate must be able to work with
relative independence and be a strong self-starter who can work
with little supervision.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and be able to use basic
hand tools such as wrenches and drills.
- Must be capable of learning to operate heavy
- Some required domestic and international travel
Keywords: Topcon, Livermore , Professional Services, Training Programs, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!