Auto Loan Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AUTO LOAN SPECIALIST ROLE!
Junior Level Experience
$25.50 - $29.00/hr
Responsible for the servicing consumer loans and loans secured to
auto lending, real estate, and providing loan support. Responsible
for performing a variety of loan servicing duties, which include
are not limited to: processes related to real estate impound
accounts, vehicle loans, required servicing disclosures, ordering
of reconveyances for paid off loans, follow-up to ensure timely
receipt of post-closing documentation, completion of incoming daily
mail and requests. Follow up on missing DMV titles. Scan loan
packages and update loan system task list with necessary
information for items received.
* Provide members, employees and other business contacts with
information, including responding to emails and voicemails.
* DMV Communication process.
* Impound/Escrow Account required disclosures.
* Process Required Servicing Disclosures and Forms.
* Monitor servicing reports and take necessary corrective
* Process payoff demands.
* Process verifications of loans.
* Answer questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing
including payment research, taxes, insurance, and loan
* Ensure post-closing items are received and processed timely. Scan
and upload post closing items to loan platform task list, and
update necessary information for items received.
* Process reconveyances on paid off home equity and first mortgage
* Monthly review of released trust deed report to guarantee
accuracy in releasing liens at payoff.
* Review loan file quality for loans sold on the secondary
* Scan and upload loan packages to loan platform.
* Open and process/distribute incoming division mail on a daily
basis. Requited filing to be completed on a daily basis.
* Monitor fax machine/lending mailbox throughout the day to ensure
* Review and provide feedback on possible participation pools.
* Conducting periodic audits of files.
* Processing DMV titles for lien perfection and transfer of
ownership and follow up on missing DMV titles. Work with DMV to
process paperwork and clear associated titles and fees.
* Remain current on all DMV regulations.
Pay Rate: $25.50 - $29.00/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Livermore , Auto Loan Specialist, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!