Echocardiograph (Echo) Technician
Company: Power Personnel
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Immediate Echocardiograph (Echo) Tech needed in
Pleasanton, CA! If this opportunity echoes with your career path,
- Competitive pay
- Great working location
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
About the job
- ECHO CERT
- COVID VACCINE
- ASAP start
- 14 week contract
- Shift: FULL TIME VARIED DAYS HRS INCLUDES WEEKENDS
- Under the direction of the supervising physicians in the
Non-Invasive Cardiology Lab, prepares patient for examination,
performs all 2-dimensional echoes, M-mode and Doppler studies.
- Prepare preliminary interpretation of those studies.
- Prepare and maintain records patient to echo studies.
- Assist supervising physicians with the training of residents,
fellows, faculty and other physicians.
- Knowledge of multiple echocardiography platforms and
- Ability to read, interprets, apply, and or follow physicians
orders, policies, procedures, or written and verbal
- Answers patient call lights immediately, anticipates patient
needs, and checks on patients regularly; demonstrates a cooperative
attitude when assisting patients. Makes rounds on assigned patients
- Adheres to infection control policies and practices.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every
referral! * Click link to refer!
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at
least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Livermore , Echocardiograph (Echo) Technician, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!