Operating Room (OR) Technician
Company: Power Personnel
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Imagine a job where you can choose your shift' s start time.
Imagine no more, we offer flexible start time! Apply
- Competitive pay
- Great working location
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
About the job
- EPIC EXP ONLY
- COVID TEST
- ASAP start
- 14 week contract
- Shift: FLEX START
- Assists in preparation of units, patient rooms, and beds for
receiving admissions, returning surgical patients, transfers, or
- Interacts with patients, families, and visitors in a courteous
and professional manner, responds to patients with empathy and
positive interpersonal skills.
- In conjunction with nursing, performs hourly rounding.
Completes accurate documentation in a timely manner. Assist RN with
patient care as directed.
- Obtains vitals, monitors, and documents. When appropriate,
reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients,
patient/family complaints, and all unusual occurrences.
- Provides general nursing care such as positioning ambulation
and transferring; lifting and turning; applying and utilizing
- Provides morning and evening activities of daily living care
- Provides meal support for patient as needed.
- Performs routine treatment procedures including application of
appliances for heat and cold, sitz baths, special skin care, while
assuring patient comfort and safety, upon direction of RN.
- Answers patient call lights immediately, anticipates patient
needs, and checks on patients regularly; demonstrates a cooperative
attitude when assisting patients. Makes rounds on assigned patients
- Adheres to infection control policies and practices.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every
referral! * Click link to refer!
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at
least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Livermore , Operating Room (OR) Technician, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!