Licensed Vocational Nurse - Behavioral Health
Company: Power Personnel
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Are you a LVN who wants competitive pay and interested in a
possible 6-12 month contract-to-hire opportunity? Apply now
at Power Personnel while this opportunity lasts!
For immediate consideration please email your resume at
What' s in it for you:
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- A contract-to-hire opportunity depending on performance
- Beautiful location in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay
- Health insurance
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- ...and many more great benefits!
What we are looking for:
- Highly-motivated LVNs
- LVN license
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work with clients with primary mental health
- Assessment and evaluation
- Administer psychotropic medication by injection
- Manage med room
- Home visits
- Write up assessments and progress notes
- Provide transportation for clients to/from appointments
(vehicle provided by county) and assist with appointment and follow
- Assist client with completing forms, applying for benefits and
connecting to resources
- De-escalation and crisis management skills.
- Prepares, presents and coordinates a verbal or written change
of shift report.
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory, and clinical
policies and procedures regarding medical care.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Refer and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least
Keywords: Power Personnel, Livermore , Licensed Vocational Nurse - Behavioral Health, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!