Join Our Community of Food
The primary function of this position is to refuel all tractors and
trailers that are returned to the yard on a daily basis. Fueler
must have strong organizational skills to track, monitor and
measure the fuel being dispenses into each unit. Keeping accurate
nightly records to insure all trucks are fueled on time is
critical. Recording and monitoring tank levels to insure we have
fuel in part of job responsibility. Checking fluids, oil and
routine maintenance checks on tractors and reefer units is part of
2pm- 10:30 pm
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the
Performs 10 point fuel island safety inspection on the
Fuels tractors and trailers
Checks oil levels in all equipment
Maintains record keeping of fuel
May be required to do minor cleaning on fleet.
1. High School Diploma/GED preferred; however, must be
able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the
job and to the safety regulations. Must have basic math skills
(add, subtract, multiply, divide).
2. A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL), Class A
issued by the state of legal residence with the necessary
endorsements and be DOT qualified is preferred.
3. Able to meet the medical requirements of the Department
of Transportation (DOT) is preferred.
1. Must be able to use, or learn to use, all equipment,
and tools used to perform the job.
2. Must be able to perform all job functions
3. Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and
required overtime for the position.
4. Must know/have ability to learn MSDS information
regarding all material used within the scope of the
5. Must be able to apply tire chains.
6. Ability to communicate in written and verbal
7. Ability to back up trailers within 1 week
8. Must be at least 21 years of age.
9. Must be able to work in all climates and extreme
10. Must adhere to all safety practices and company
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected