Critical Care (ICU) RN #1517
Company: Power Personnel
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Critical Care - ICU RN
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT ICU RN CONTRACT
We are immediately hiring NUMEROUS ICU RN
contracts in beautiful Northern California. Our client is a
nationally recognized hospital with an exceptional nursing
About the job:
- $85 per hour
- Sacramento, Palo Alto, Mountain View and
- Full time – 12 hour shifts
- Days and nights available
- Active California RN License
- ACLS and BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Critical Care experience
- EPIC experience
- Assesses patients by collecting and documenting data about
patients through interviewing, history taking, personal needs and
physical assessment findings.?
- Obtains accurate and relevant assessment screening data and
interprets the data as normal v. abnormal.
- Determines nursing diagnosis.? Monitors and evaluates data as
frequently as needed based on stability.?
- Knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders and conditions
as appropriate and seen in critically ill patients (e.g.,
Ventilator Associated pneumonia and the VAP bundle, Sepsis, and
- Knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices,
and procedures to perform nursing assignments of critically ill
patients. Demonstrates knowledge of growth and development, and
pathophysiology of disease processes specific to the critical care
unit population to include all ages from adult to geriatrics.
- Assess patients' conditions for potential or life-threatening
crises. Distinguish between normal and abnormal physical findings
(from physical assessment and vital sign assessment). Plan
appropriate nursing care. Notify physician if needed and carry out
appropriate interventions as ordered.
Refer and receive a $250 bonus for every referral!*
*In order to receive the bonus, the person referred must work
at least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Livermore , Critical Care (ICU) RN #1517, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!