US Integration Center Director
Company: Computacenter PLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As the Director of Integration Services you will play a key role
in Computacenter's Integration Center and Supply Chain Operations,
directing the flow of physical products through the warehouse and
the Integration Center ("IC"), where products are assembled,
configured, and tested to meet specific customer needs. In this
role you will manage a team that handles products and update
associated information systems for the following business
functions: project management, receiving, slotting, inventory,
picking, IC production, packing, shipping, and returns.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the Computacenter IC,
including the assets and employees, day-to-day operations, forward
planning, and supply chain and engineering operations.
- Ensure compliance with specified contract metrics, operational,
and personnel activities in the integration center, and maintains
high standards of operational activities, introducing a lean
manufacturing concept where applicable.
- Develop and maintain company standards in key operational areas
including project management, project delivery, logistics and
compliance, receiving and shipping, inventory management, RMAs,
warehousing, documenting processes, and industry certifications to
meet monthly and quarterly revenue goals and objectives.
- Ensure quality management system procedures are implemented
throughout functional groups.
- Manage the integration and build-out of all products to ensure
end-product is delivered meeting agreed specifications, budgets,
and timeframes, including identifying gaps between supply chain
capabilities and customer requirements.
- Develop and document project management, IC production,
warehouse and logistics standard operating procedures and best
practices, including the development of a paperwork process that
ensures compliance with all accounting standards and controls, and
accept responsibility for, identify, and correct any departmental
breakdowns in processes.
- Contribute to business strategy (within own division/business
area) and prioritize projects and objectives accordingly.
- Motivate team to help ensure the delivery of function and
- Take accountability for the delivery of significant business
focused projects/deliverables to defined targets.
- Own complex operational issues and provide appropriate support
to other team members
- Develop service offerings to assist in operational
- Provide effective leadership in order to drive change
- Accountable for overall budget/ P&L ensuring that spend is
in line with budgetary limitations
- Ensure P&L/budget effectively managed to increase business
- Understand and abide by all financial, security, and
- Safety and security of facility.
- Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support
company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core
- Supervises, directs and controls the activities of assigned
- Interviews, schedules, trains and assigns work.
- Establishes performance expectations and monitors results.
- Develop and nurture a team to highlight strengths and raise the
bar for talent.
- Ensures a trained, motivated and professional staff capable of
providing efficient and effective operations and exceptional member
- Recommends the discipline and/or discharge of staff, while
maintaining required personnel documentation.
- Coaches and counsels' staff, as necessary.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and/or
- Experience of working at a strategic level to enable the
business to perform effectively.
- Experience with manufacturing operations and driving
productivity, lead time, and quality improvements through Lean
Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and other improvement approaches.
- Experience detecting and solving problems by analysing
information, identifying the underlying principles, facts, reasons,
and causal relationships, and developing and implementing a
strategy to solve the problem.
- Strategic material management and procurement experience.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Skills & Competencies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic
priorities and demands.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service for
both internal and external customers.
- Office automation software skills and experience with ERP
- Working knowledge of facilities equipment, operations and
- Strategic material management and procurement experience with
managing high volume transaction of technology parts and
forecasting needs / requirements in order to maximize volume
discounts with key partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of experience of working in a challenging
- Experience of managing P&L/budgets
- Experience of functional area's lifecycles, methodologies,
tools and techniques
- Dealing with and influencing multi-tier management
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner,
trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help
our customers to source, transform and manage their IT
infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users
and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the
London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide.
In US we support some of the country's best-known businesses with
regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an
Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc.
than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering
competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities,
Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to
contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security
and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a
strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for
any individuals we decide to hire.
Keywords: Computacenter PLC, Livermore , US Integration Center Director, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!