Inventory Control Specialist
Company: Computacenter PLC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position monitors and controls all warehouse/receiving
stock movements to ensure that the system's perpetual inventory
correctly reflects the actual physical inventory.
- Conducts and adjusts daily and monthly physical inventory.
- Maintains inventory reports.
- Manages and coordinates month-end inventories and
- Provide inventory reports to management as required.
- Reporting to management and advising on process
- Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols.
- Gather information through relevant business systems/tools to
ensure that relevant data is recorded for reporting purposes.
- Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for
information are provided to avoid customer escalations.
- Prioritizes own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer
requirements are met.
- Advising and providing support to customers to satisfactorily
resolve queries and escalating where appropriate.
- Ensure Department meets SLA performance targets
- Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support
company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core
Education & Experience Required
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required. College Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in warehouse operations
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience of relevant business systems e.g. SAP
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Excel
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Provide good customer service
- Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written
- Good Administrative experience, attention to detail and
- Good interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner,
trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help
our customers to source, transform and manage their IT
infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users
and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the
London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide.
In US we support some of the country's best-known businesses with
regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an
Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc.
than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering
competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities,
Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to
contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security
and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a
strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for
any individuals we decide to hire.
Keywords: Computacenter PLC, Livermore , Inventory Control Specialist, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!