Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and
apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to
communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known
for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising
As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for supervising
crews and ensuring that production schedules, work orders, and
assignments are met according to guidelines/timelines.
Construction experience preferred. Pay will align to level of
knowledge and experience.
Our Superintendents have integrity and put safety and people
first to successfully lead a team and deliver results. As a
Superintendent, you can grow your career in many directions:
Production Manager, Branch Manager and beyond.
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
- Responsible for interpreting specifications, blue prints, job
orders and company policies and procedures to employees.
- Report job and schedule status to manager as appropriate.
- Identify and resolve issues preventing work order completion or
- Perform Job Site Inspections (JSI's).
- Oversee quality of work performed and reports any
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment and construction
sites to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met.
- Perform Job Safety Inspections (JSI's) to support the company
initiatives for safe work environments. Checks jobs for readiness
including heights and verifies safety equipment is in place.
- Conduct daily safety meetings with work crews and creates a
culture for working safely.
- Provide On Job Training (OJT) through self or others, to
workers to ensure work is being performed in accordance with
company specifications and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's
- Experience in construction trades and leading a crew.
- Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
What we offer:
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401K Matching.
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected
Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading
installer and distributor of insulation and building material
services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service
Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of
career opportunities awaiting you!
Keywords: TopBuild, Livermore , Production Superintendent, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!