Indirect Sales Account Executive (Prepaid Retailers)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for strategic management of Prepaid properties;
including market understanding to best represent coverage, maximize
opportunities, and promote the XFINITY brand. Coach, train and
educate retail store organizations within assigned territory.
Identify, prospect, coach, and develop new and existing dealers as
required by management.
- Monitor inventory levels and advise dealers on
in regular meetings
with prepaid dealer
- Skill drill and role play with sales reps on how to
- Takes initiative to share best practices with peers
to foster a culture of Working Together to Win
- Coach on effective customer serviceability
- Use SFA (Sales Force) as a business tool –
recording visits, taking notes for
- Host weekly calls
with partner leaders.
- Uncover barriers to selling and offering
- Ensure logins are working and reps know how to
access the Prepaid portal.
- Optimize door counts for maximum
- Build relationships through coaching and development of
retail/dealer partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge
of Comcast services.
- Participate in the development of marketing plan for store
grand openings and special events and ensure successful
- Participate in creating and managing incentive programs that
encourage desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance
with Comcast's standards. Audit to ensure that all signage and
brochures are displayed properly. Coach dealer/retailer management
regarding importance of compliance.
- Identify and provide recommendations to management regarding
termination of dealer contracts for non-performing dealer
- Facilitate in-store training programs to ensure all
retail/dealer employees are aware of Comcast's competitive
advantages and how to most effectively position our products and
services. Serve as a subject matter expert on all Comcast offers
and support retailers/dealers in implementation, marketing and
- Train coach and educate dealer/retailer employees on Comcast's
competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods
and procedures and G2B ordering system. Provide both formal and
one-on-one training and coaching sessions as needed to ensure
dealer/retailer store quotas are met and exceeded.
- Act as a company representative at retail/dealer locations to
provide support and engage in side-by-side selling/shadowing during
periods of high traffic (holidays, special events, grand openings,
evenings, weekends etc.) Observe employees sales techniques and
customer interactions and coach on Comcast selling strategies.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Expected to be in the field conducting store
visits, trainings, meetings and prospecting new
- 80% field
- ?Demonstrate a team-first attitude by leading
with positivity and
- Proven relationship-building and
influencing skills that demonstrate
a passion for world class sales and service, innovation, and
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) a
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Livermore , Indirect Sales Account Executive (Prepaid Retailers), Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!