Strategic Commodity Mgr 2
Company: LAM Research
Posted on: June 7, 2021
As part of Lam's Global Supplier Management organization, this
critical position requires a passionate, driven professional who
will execute and deliver strategic activities to the organization's
supply chain, ensuring the company is positioned to be a winner in
a complex, fast paced, highly competitive industry. Initial focus
will be to enable the Gas Box delivery commodity supply chain to
support a growing global business with a high degree of complexity.
This includes aligning resources, prioritizing strategies,
establishing targets, and implementing growth and cost initiatives
that support the broader business strategy.
This position resides within the Global Operations Supply Chain
organization and reports to one of the Strategic Commodity
Managers. This person will collaborate with the management team,
Supply Chain Leaders and Product Group Leaders. Location of the
position is in Livermore, CA and will include some travel.
What is a NCG? - Any university graduate who is hired within 24
months of completing highest level degree (Post docs must be within
24 months of completing their PhD)
- Execute on objectives supporting the Gas Box Delivery teams
3-year vision and strategy for assigned commodities. These actions
should enhance competitive differentiation and address commodity
availability, quality and cost. (Your focus area will be OEM
components and Contract Manufacturers in the Gas Box Delivery
- Through collaboration with others, you will be responsible for
delivering on objectives assigned by the commodity leadership
- Lead sourcing negotiations.
- Drive business processes that enable effective prioritization
and facilitate faster customer solutions.
- Creatively develop solutions to challenging Supply Chain
- Instill a culture of quality and discipline into all of our
- Continuously drive improvements in cost, quality, and
- Manage supplier relationships to deliver negotiated value
- Bachelor's degree in Business Operations; Mechanical, Chemical,
or Industrial Engineering; or similar; MBA or equivalent post
graduate qualification desirable.
- Experience working in fast-paced, professional
- Demonstrated business orientation and results focus
- Interpersonal and communication skills across multiple cultures
in North America, Europe and Asia
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued,
included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By
bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Keywords: LAM Research, Livermore , Strategic Commodity Mgr 2, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!