Company: NORCAL Ambulance
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Norcal Ambulance is looking for a full time HR Supervisor in
Livermore, CA. The salary for this position is $65,000/year.
Basic Functions: To provide Human Resources Support in a
specified division or territory.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures as
assigned by senior HR management.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel
policies and procedures.
- Assists with reporting and employment claims.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and
- Oversees department personnel issues and concerns.
- Assists with communicating employment and benefits information
- Recruits for non-exempt personnel, conducts new-employee
orientations; and writes and places advertisements.
- Conduct basic HR training for employees and supervisors.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviews.
- Conducts employee investigations, makes recommendations and
reports findings to management and senior Human Resources (HR)
- May create and maintain reports and dashboards required for
senior management to include, but not limited to, recruiting,
turnover, headcount, etc.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to
continually improve efficiency of the department and services
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment
and benefits laws and regulations including annual HR Audit
- Communicates upward problems in operations, noncompliance with
the code of conduct, or other policy violations or illegal
- Other duties as assigned
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education
degree (GED), and minimum 2+ years of experience in an office
environment with employee relations, administrative support,
clerical support and/or direct HR experience. Verifiable supervisor
experience of at least 2+ years with staff of no less than 3.
Certifications/Licenses: Valid California Driver's License
Physical Demands: Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds; sit
for extended periods of time, up to 6-8 hours per day; keyboard and
use a computer for extended periods of time, up to 6 hours per day;
communicate in writing, by phone and in person in a businesslike,
professional manner; be mobile within an office setting; assemble
papers, paper punch, staple, file, photocopy; apply sufficient
force to open and close file drawers. Visual acuity to perform
close detail work for preparation and proofreading of business
correspondence and operating a computer terminal.
Keywords: NORCAL Ambulance, Livermore , HR Supervisor, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!