Night Material Handler
Company: Jabil Circuit
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world - it's our
reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become
the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider
on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and
best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never
wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the
world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Handle and maintain flow of materials and products in
manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock,
material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB),
floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or
- Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual
pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP) and system transactions done
by scanner or computer.
- Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and
verifying whenever necessary.
- Cycle count whenever necessary.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, Livermore , Night Material Handler, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!