Sales Associate III
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Stuart Weitzman is a leading luxury accessories brand that is
synonymous with strength in femininity. Defined by an energetic,
modern and bold attitude, SW is known for its unique approach to
melding fashion, function and fit in every silhouette. The brand's
focus on creating timeless, effortless shoes and handbags that are
engineered to empower women with both confidence and comfort has
resonated around the world, as SW is now available in all corners
of the globe through an array of websites, boutiques and retail
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global
house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and
Job Title: Sales Associate, North American Retail
Primary Purpose: Delivers customer experience to assist in
achieving store's and individual's sales plan.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for
Results and Customer Focus.
- Demonstrate strong communication, adaptability and flexibility
to change based on needs of business.
- Strong drive for result, especially in achieving individual
- Deliver a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer
- Stay current with the market competition, fashion trends, and
client shopping behaviors.
- Consistently and in a timely manner completes all types of
operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and
backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Stuart Weitzman's
- Creates personal sales and clientele strategies in partnership
with the management team.
- Drives business through clientele, sourcing new customers and
maintaining on-going loyal relationships with customers.
- Adaptable and flexible to change based on business needs.
- Processes shipments as needed.
- Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed.
- Adheres to all Stuart Weitzman policies and procedures
including Loss Prevention.
- Be brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills
(including iPads, Internet, Mobile POS).
The accomplished individual must have:
- Ability to execute at a fast pace.
- Flexible and solution oriented.
- Ability to maneuver sales floor and stockroom; climbing,
bending and kneeling required.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at
times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations,
including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
An outstanding professional will have:
- 1-3 years of retail experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalents work experience
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and
responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily
makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be
seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need
to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face
of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed;
creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and
successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be
responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole
team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be
said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive
and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they
stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not
including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to
take negative action when necessary.
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best
people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring,
promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and
termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's
qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position
under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis
prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at
Req ID: 89736
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., Livermore , Sales Associate III, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!