HR Field Manager
Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The HR Field Mgr position will perform the following duties:
- Recruiting and employment
- Orientation and training
- Compensation administration
- Benefit administration
- Payroll administration
- Associate and public relations
- Legal compliance
- Policies and procedures
- Supervisory duties
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years of HR generalist experience to include staffing,
employee relations, training and development. General understanding
of compensation and benefits.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interface at
all levels of the company.
- Leadership/management experience
- Payroll experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or
- 4 - 6 Years in Human Resources, Business Administration or
- Supervisory Experience.
- Preferred Professional Certification(s): Senior / Professional
in Human Resources (S/PHR)
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Livermore , HR Field Manager, Other , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!