Supports all production/facility equipment during normal
operation, performs preventive maintenance on all equipment, and
maintains facility in top condition.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential
functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
• Routinely inspects and maintains building and installed systems
including but not limited to packaging and handling machinery,
plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and
• Complete daily/weekly/monthly maintenance procedures on schedule
for required Preventative Maintenance program of production
• Performs minor and routine repairs including but not limited to
painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related
• Maintains heating and air conditioning units for the
• Assists with the installation and modification of building
• Creates and maintains up-to-date service and replacement data
files for building equipment and machinery.
• Communicates need for major repairs or additions to production
equipment, lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment to
• Responds in a timely fashion to problems related to facility
maintenance and equipment repair. Reviews and completes work orders
that are received. Notifies manager of materials needed to complete
• Troubleshoots production equipment problems as they arise.
• Makes recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or
implement savings opportunities.
• Inspects buildings, grounds, and equipment of unsafe or
• Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and
• Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
• Possesses and maintains a high level of competency and efficiency
in all aspects of maintenance operations.
• Prepares required reports and correspondence.
SFO-03 WS-03 WS-LC
• The individual (s) is responsible for complying with all rules
and regulations in the Employee Handbook and the Safety Manual
• The individual (s) is responsible for completing all of the above
duties as required within the required time frame
• The individual (s) must follow all SOPs, GMPs, Safety Rules and
other State and Federal Health Guidelines as required by Protein
• The individual (s) must comply with all Plant, State and Federal
OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
• It is the responsibility of the individuals to communicate with
his or her supervisor when and as necessary to complete their jobs
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Forklift certified a plus At least 2 years of related experience or
equivalent. Experience at a food/vitamin manufacturing facility a
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 20+ years old
About Protein Research
We’re the experts when it comes to solving your supplement
contract manufacturing and product development needs for
nutraceuticals, functional foods, and dietary supplement products.
Our advanced technology produces the highest quality private label
products, including vitamins, protein powders, plant-based
nutraceuticals, and dietary supplements to millions of happy
consumers around the world since 1983.