Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Full Time, 26.64/hr, Growth Opportunities (Regent)
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and
work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges.
You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services,
training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs
of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental
disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers as well as work with external
agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of
individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or state
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have a rewarding work environment for you - come join our team -
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sevita, Livermore , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Full Time, 26.64/hr, Growth Opportunities (Regent), Human Resources , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!