Sales Supervisor Full Time - 7FAM Livermore
Company: DG PREMIUM BRANDS LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Sales Supervisor (Part-Time or Full-Time)
The incumbent assists the Store Manager with all aspects of the
day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer
service, recruiting, training, profits, and maintaining store
standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant
Manager, supervises and manages all store personnel, including
implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures, corporate
directives, establish control-related standards and procedures.
Join 7 For All Mankind, the first company to bring premium denim to
the market, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority on
premium denim. 7 For All Mankind is the leader in denim innovation
and after almost 20 years continues to be a force in the industry
it brought to life, with innovation in fits and fabrics and
exciting collaborations and partnerships. 7 For All Mankind offers
competitive bonus programs and generous incentive programs along
with the opportunity for career growth with our brand.
As part of a team focused on delivering exceptional customer
experiences you will introduce our customers to the most innovative
premium denim on the market and contribute to the continued success
of our brand. As a member of the Store Management Team the Sales
Supervisor's key role is to ensure the highest level of customer
engagement is met and sales results are achieved. The Sales
Supervisor assists the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store,
including driving sales, providing an exceptional customer
experience, and coaching and developing the team. In partnership
with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager the Sales
Supervisor supports with implementing and enforcing company
policies & procedures, corporate directives and initiatives, and
ensures store standards are maintained.
- Contributes to the overall store success by ensuring store
sales goals are met while also achieving individual sales
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences and
driving sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on
- Responsible for setting the example for customer engagement
that exceeds industry standards.
- Responsible for building client relationships and driving store
sales along with excitement about our brand through client
- Assists with training, coaching, developing and motivating
associates to achieve maximum sales productivity.
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with leading
the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store
operations and policies & procedures.
- Assists with managing payroll and ensuring payroll goals are
met within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based
on business needs.
- Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising,
Operations and Marketing and ensures that information is properly
communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are
completed within specified deadlines.
- Communicates with Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager
regarding all employee relations, day to day operations and any
compliance related matters and to set goals for personal skill
- Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying the
brand in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed.
Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the
store from internal and external shortage.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to meet performance expectations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register
while following cash handling procedures.
- High level of initiative/self-starter.
- 2+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty
or luxury retail and/or customer service experience and at least 1
year of supervisor experience.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and
noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner
- Must work weekend and night shifts.
- Climb ladders as needed.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as
- Occasional travel, often with little advance notice may be
required (including air and overnight travel)
Diversity Vision Statement:
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes
and values the differences among all of our associates, customers,
suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct
business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities,
females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment,
and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination
on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other legally protected factor.
Keywords: DG PREMIUM BRANDS LLC, Livermore , Sales Supervisor Full Time - 7FAM Livermore, Hospitality & Tourism , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!