Registered Nurse (RN)- Phone Triage (Onsite)
Company: Power Personnel, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Other opening in Livermore, California. This and other rn jobs
brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to work in Triage as well as
for a world-renowned Hospital organization in the Bay Area? How
does a contract to permanent hire opportunity with great pay,
working location, and a Monday through Friday schedule sound?
Limited spot! Apply now! Contract to permanent hire!
- Competitive pay- $60.00 per hour!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday!
- Contract to Permanent!- Get your foot in the door for one of
the best Hospital organizations
- Prestigious healthcare facility with exceptional nursing
- Weekly payroll
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Paid sick time (eligible after 90 days)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Contract (6 months initially, looking for a contract to
- Shift Days: Monday-Friday
- Degree in Nursing from an accredited College or
- California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Healthcare Providers
from the American Heart Association
- EPIC (EMR) experience
- Some Pediatric experience
- A Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of RN working
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Independently, provides general education and nursing care to
patients via telephone or in person. Responds to and resolves
patient/family questions and needs
- Phone Triage
- MA support and education
- Limited back-office tasks (possible Catheterizations,
- Triages and schedules patients as appropriate, ensuring
appointment preferences are given to patients in emergency
- Documents clinical information, including patient phone calls
and maintains accurate and complete patient documentation according
to medical profession standards. Accurately documents all patient
encounters, phone triage, test results, and office visits.
- Observes and/or records and reports patient's condition and
reaction to drugs and treatments to clinicians.
- Processes requests for prescription refills according to
- Prepares patient for examination or treatment and performs
routine screening tests. Explains treatment procedures to patients.
Instructs patients in the collection of samples and tests.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with nursing standards. Administers allergy injections,
immunizations, and other therapeutic injections according to the
correct dose and injection method.
- Collects and sends specimens to appropriate labs for testing
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That's why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
Refer and get a $250 bonus for every referral!*
Refer via this link order to get the bonus, the referred person
must work at least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Inc., Livermore , Registered Nurse (RN)- Phone Triage (Onsite), Healthcare , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!