West Coast Region Sales Manager
Company: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Job ID: R0030815
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2023
Segment: Connective Industries
Business Unit: Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems
Company Name: HITACHI GLOBAL AIR POWER US, LLC
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Remote: NoThe West Coast Region Sales Manager is responsible to
grow sales and exceed annual sales and territory objectives in
support of the Sales Growth Strategy and Go-To-Market
transformation for Hitachi Global Air Power US, LLC. The Sales
Manager's responsibility is to building, training, and leading a
team of direct equipment and aftermarket parts salespeople to drive
revenue growth and establish a strong presence for Sullair in the
region. The successful candidate will have a strong background in
developing strategic sales plans, setting expectations, and
implementing against a disciplined approach to hold the team
accountable to win and grow market share. Must be accustomed to
frequent travel (approximately 50%) and overnight stays.Territory
Includes: CA, NV & UTDuties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute aggressive sales growth plans in alignment
with HGAP objectives for West Coast Region (WCR).
- Recruit, hire and onboard a team of direct equipment and
aftermarket sellers to cover the WCR.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and training to develop the sales
team's skills and capabilities.
- Set clear performance expectations, conduct regular cadence for
activity review and manage team performance.
- Drive Revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities,
expanding existing accounts and achieving sales targets through
strategic initiatives aligned to the HGAP go-t-market
- Stay informed about local industry trends, competitive
landscape and market conditions within the compressed air and
industrial equipment sectors - conduct market research as needed to
- Develop a deep understanding of compressors and the compressed
air industry - utilize broad technical knowledge within the
organization to ensure the sales team is fully and effectively
trained on products and sales approach to win and grow market
- Aggressively address customer issues and resolve inquiries in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate sales records and provide regular reports on
sales performance, market trends and forecasts.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to drive and implement CRM
development and activity as needed.
- Utilize sales support and technical software (air audit and
AirSuite programs) to identify opportunities and promote
value-based sales proposals.Qualifications:Education:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent is
- 5-10 years of Business-to-Business Sales Leadership experience
in the industrial equipment space with a track record of leading
sales teams and consistently achieving sales objectives.
- Must have experience driving a disciplined, metrics-driven
professional sales process.
- Air compressor experience is preferred.
- Strong background in direct sales to industrial end users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and
- Use of CRM system - Salesforce preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the
organizations, including both internal and external
- Salespeople in the West Coast RegionThe successful candidate is
responsible for complying with Hitachi Global Air Power US Code of
Ethics and related policies. In performing the job, the incumbent
shall take all steps necessary to comply with our safety rules and
requirements and must actively support the organization's efforts
to meet and exceed its goals of creating and maintaining a safe
workplace.This description is to serve as a guide. It is intended
to be flexible and will continue to evolve over time with business
needs and demands and may be updated periodically and at the
Company's discretion.Hitachi Global Air Power US is an equal
opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on race,
religion, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability,
or other protected categories under applicable law, whether in
recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, compensation, or
other conditions of employment.
Keywords: Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Livermore , West Coast Region Sales Manager, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!