Director of Corporate Facilities and Real Estate Management
Company: Ferrotec USA
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO WE ARE: Together we are a world-class
diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly
provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering
superior quality, value and service. Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is
headquartered in Santa Clara CA with operations in Bedford NH,
Livermore CA and San Jose CA. Ferrotec is a rapidly growing
technology company with a worldwide presence in a broad array of
end products, manufacturing systems, and industries serving
primarily the semi-conductor industry. We provide our customers
with advanced material, component, system, and manufacturing
solutions. HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM: As Director of Facilities,
you will have direct responsibility for formulating a global
workspace and facilities strategy and successfully executing across
Ferrotec sites in US and Malaysia. WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Create a strategic vision, evolve, and direct global facilities
policies, procedures, and initiatives to improve overall
- Develop, implement, enforce, and improve upon facilities tools
and methodologies, including development and reporting of KPIs for
- Manage team to perform all workplace related external vendors
for maintenance and improvements including electrical, plumbing,
utilities, HVAC, and hazardous materials.
- Standardize practices and take accountability for physical
security, including badge management, alarms and visitor management
and policies across all sites
- Responsible for standardizing office design, including purchase
of all office furniture and ensure proper tracking of Company
- Collaborate with manufacturing and lab colleagues on equipment
purchases and maintenance.
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasts, long range business and
operational plans for facilities.
- Own the relationship with Property Management and ensure
- Oversee work by architects, external contractors, construction
and engineering teams in close collaboration with internal
stakeholders and real estate partners.
- Provides overall directions and sets priorities for site
improvement projects and activities.
- Plan and lead long-term building, space planning and critical
redesign efforts including leading the bid evaluation, contract
award, negotiation processes of new or existing buildings, as
- Serve as lead point of contact with Property Management and
ensure compliance with lease agreements.
- Partner with People to optimize the workspace to sustain and
support a hybrid office culture. Collaborate with senior leadership
to understand the short-term and long-term workplace needs.
- Create and manage a clear and effective Environmental, Health &
Safety (EH&S) program to ensure regulatory compliance for our
clinical and research lab space.
- Maintain and manage business continuity plans (BCP) for each
site to minimize risk of business disruptions
- Develop and lead training on policies and procedures.
- Develop, support, and prepare to implement tech transfer
processes with partners
- Recruit, select, manage, and develop organization members
- Ability to travel domestically on a monthly basis and
internationally on a quarterly basis
- Achievement of objectives must include an over-riding
commitment to quality that must permeate the areas of
responsibility. Enable and Drive Change in the Organization.
RequirementsWHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or
similar field is required.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in facilities maintenance or
equivalent related function
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Must have strong organizational, analytical, problem solving,
and management skills.
- Team attitude, exceptional interpersonal communication skills,
and willingness to put in effort required to do the job right the
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating
requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities
- International business experience preferred
- Strong procurement, contract and negotiations skills Preferred
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
Keywords: Ferrotec USA, Livermore , Director of Corporate Facilities and Real Estate Management, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!