Assistant Manager / Service Advisor
Company: Bruce's Tire
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Overview:Bruce's Tire & Auto Service has been in business since
1936, and has been operated by the same family for generations. We
strive to create a family-like atmosphere for our team, and our
customers. We specialize in everything that rolls. From passenger
and light truck tires, to medium truck tires, to industrial and
agricultural tires. Bruce's also specializes in mechanical repairs,
such as brakes, suspension, and engine diagnostics. We are looking
for good people that we can grow with.
COMPENSATION: $55,000-$80,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
The Assistant Manager / Service Writer is responsible for selling
and promoting all products and services offered by Bruce's by
following the company's store standards and expectations.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
both in person and on the telephone using the Company's
standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer's concerns; inspect
vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and
verify customer's service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of knowledge.
Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the
Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an
informed decision. Properly document all recommendations in
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and
accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and
associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and
time of completion for the services approved by the customer.
Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer's ticket
to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and
explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls
to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is helpful, but not
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process
- Possess valid CA driver's license, or obtain a valid CA
driver's license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work five days per weekBenefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!Sun Auto Tire & Service provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Bruce's Tire, Livermore , Assistant Manager / Service Advisor, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!