Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Starting Wage Up To $73,000 / year based on experience and
DRG is looking for a Dynamic and Experienced Leader who wants to
work for a fast growing company, with tons of opportunity for
growth! A General Manager is a leader who is able to build a team
and develop existing team of top performers by training and
developing skills, providing clear, consistent direction, and
recognizing individual and team contributions. A GM oversees
recruiting, training, management, P&L, and overall operations
of the restaurant to ensure excellent customer service, high
quality foods, people development, food safety, store cleanliness,
and maximum profitability. A GM also oversees communication, acts
as a liaison with other leadership, and facilitates a focus on
company's culture and values.
Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company! We pride
ourselves on being a large company with a small company feel. Every
person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What started as a
30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown into a 240+
unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell
restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada along with
Arby's restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We have more
than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every day!
Our CORE Values are simple:
What will YOU do?
- Identifying a team with high potential and developing them into
- Achieving and maintaining world class operations which includes a
successful and well-developed crew and staff, pristine restaurants
that serve excellent food, and strong financials.
- Maintaining and driving high standards and expectations around
food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness
by empowering teams in every restaurant he/she is responsible
- Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every
job in the restaurant.
- Being held accountable for all aspects of their restaurants'
performance and serving as ultimate decision-maker for their
- Engaging in clear, consistent communications with field
leadership and restaurant staff on a frequent basis.
- Demonstrating respect for individual team members and showing
appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
- Building an effective team through training and development; and
supplying meaningful and timely performance feedback.
- Ensuring the compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining consistent strong financial results.
Are you Qualified?
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven
lead experience on all shifts.
- Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in
- Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
- Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
- This position has an expected 50-hour work week.
- This position requires open availability (Open availability may
be nights, weekends, holidays, varies depending on the needs of the
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a
franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Livermore , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!