Event Management Specialist
Company: Topcon Positioning Systems
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SummaryThis is a hybrid role and Topcon will only consider
candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area.This job aims to align the
sales team's goals with the output in marketing. In this job
position, the Corporate Trade Show & Event Coordinator will work
closely with Topcon Business Unit leaders and regional teams. They
will be assisting in (and in some cases responsible for) the
creation, execution, and reporting on all trade shows and events,
making sure they are positioned appropriately in the market and our
regions. The trade show and event coordinator must have experience
organizing many tradeshows, meetings, conferences, and events
throughout the year. Responsibilities
- Plans and executes marketing events, such as trade shows and
- Coordinates logistics, including registrations, hotel rooming,
attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre-and
- Coordinates facility, product/equipment, graphics, media,
promotion, and catering requirements.
- Plan smaller-scale events and shows by his/herself with minimal
- Provides onsite event support. May research potential event
locations and evaluate alternatives.
- Responsibility of creating and maintaining the event calendar
and event systems for NALA and in conjunction with our EMEA Event
team. May research potential event locations and evaluate
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years' experience in corporate event
planning and large venue trade shows.
- Demonstrated vendor and project management experience.
- Event Management Software (Cvent) experience is preferred.
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize in
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, results-driven team player.
- Customer service oriented with go-getter attitude and
- Able to make decisions independent regarding the planning and
execution of smaller events.
- Flexible schedule (some availability on evenings and
- Familiarity of Topcon or construction technology solutions is a
- 25-35% travel required
Keywords: Topcon Positioning Systems, Livermore , Event Management Specialist, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!