Technical Services Manager
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Allied Universal - Technology Services, one of the largest
security systems integrators in the United States, offers
comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients
mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal -
Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers
intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic
access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm
monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat
management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions,
including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the
company's Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global
Security Operating Center. We are in a growth mode and continue to
hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring
Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects,
Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental
and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance
programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your -phenomenal
-career with Allied Universal - Technology Services today! Job
Description The Regional Service Manager is responsible for
providing leadership and direction to assigned regional service
staff and implementing action plans. The Service Manager manages
the overall execution and performance of the field service staff
and ensures branch goals and objectives are met. Goals and
objectives are aligned with the Regional Service Director and the
National Services Organization in terms of supervising employees to
ensure schedules are maintained and service responses proceed
according to plans, contracts, MSA, schedules and cost estimates.
The regional Service Manager will work in accordance with the
organization's office policies and procedures, keeping in mind the
overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary
to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may
- Supervises the activities and performance of all service
customer engagements and retention for all service work. Provides
technical support, expertise, leadership, and accountability for
service technician staff and customers in assigned geographic area
- Plans, organizes, manages, schedules, and controls all daily
- Supports the Service Director in all hiring, recruiting,
retention and training needs for service staff.
- Supports the Service Director in building and maintaining an
effective service organization committed to customer and employee
satisfaction and profitable growth.
- Establishes goals and development plans for all direct reports.
Evaluates employee performance and works with the Service Director
on salary management.
- Supervises performance of field service staff and responds to
escalated issues in field and internally escalates issues as
- Communicate management directives to field staff and ensure
compliance (WFS, Safety, etc.)
- Coordinate and liaise with all departments related to service
- Works with installation team on Install-to-Service
- Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract
compliance and prompt service delivery and SLA/Metric
- Follows up on customer satisfaction issues and drives
- Engage company resources to resolve customer issues outside of
service contract scope.
- Promotes the securing of MAC and new service contracts.
- Firstline support & guidance for newer and all technical
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications
and to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly
resolving customer complaints concerning service issues, thereby
minimizing customer concerns, and enhancing customer
- Ensure that fair and effective performance measures are
assigned, and that employees are motivated to achieve and / or
exceed their assigned goals and objectives utilizing sound
management tools and practices. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job
successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience
required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate's or
bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Engineering, Project Management or
as a Sr. Field Technician (techniques & tools)
- An equivalent combination of education or experience will be
- Multiple Industry and Manufacturer Certifications are
- Possession of valid state issued driver's license required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Teams, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Word)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks while meeting strict
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong, planning and reporting skills.
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and follow-up
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate and influence
- Possess the ability to remotely troubleshoot technical
electronic and software-based issues.
- Ability to manipulate, navigate and utilize electronic
web-based service tools to manage all facets of service
delivery/productivity/efficiency. Closing Allied Universal -
-provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and
businesses within our local communities, and is North America's
leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers
high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on
their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com. We proudly
support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies
that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million
military veterans. -EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Livermore , Technical Services Manager, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!