Human Resources Manager
Company: G.A. Rogers
Posted on: January 6, 2022
A leading manufacturer of composite solutions is searching for
an exceptional Human Resource Manager to join the team at the
Livermore site! The individual fit for this role should have a
generalist background and be comfortable in an extremely fast-paced
Company 'WOW' Factors
Plans to expand in 2022
Employees are all under one roof
What's In It For You
Opportunity for growth
Both transactional and strategic duties
Take a lead in developing various departments
- - Partner with Executive and Leadership Teams to provide a -
collaborative -and productive employee relations environment
including regular communications, employee training, conflict
resolution and consistent policy administration.
- - Recruit and select top talent using a variety of resources.
-Partner with hiring managers to interview and fill key positions
within the company depending on demand.
- - Perform key administrative process; offer letters, new hire
onboarding, performance feedback, process terminations and process
- - Lead employee engagement initiatives.
- - Oversee talent development for all staff.
- - Ensure that performance management practices are fully
integrated and that the processes are completed to raise the
performance bar by improving the overall quality of goals,
development and feedback
- - Administer and monitor corrective action procedures to ensure
fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
- - Represent the Company in matters relating to unemployment and
workers' compensation hearings, and EEOC investigations
- - Point of contact for HR Business Partner-Insperity.
- - Oversee compensation programs to assure - competitive -pay
practices through general wage analysis for hourly and merit
increases for salaried employees
- - Maintain and communicate HR metrics to Executive Team and for
QMS Management Review reporting.
Keywords: G.A. Rogers, Livermore , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!