Tooling Engineer - Plastic Injection Molding
Company: MBS Advisors
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Tooling Engineer - Plastic Injection MoldingTooling Engineer -
Plastic Injection MoldingBring your plastic mold building / tooling
skills to a successful custom injection & medical molder in
Northern California. You will be responsible for managing new
tooling needs including driving project execution from design
phase, tool build, validation into production. Attractive
compensation and benefits package.About This Job
- The Tooling Engineer will be responsible for evaluating the
customer's design and injection molding feasibility.
- Determine and approve product specifications ensuring they meet
customer needs and apply knowledge of plastic part design best
practice to ensure design for manufacturability (DFM).
- Manage overseas and domestic vendors for tool
- Communicate with customer about tooling progress and manage
customer's expectation.About This Company
- Profitable plastic injection molder specializing in tight
tolerance mold making and production.
- With ISO 13485 and Class 8 Clean Rooms, our client serves
medical markets as well as consumer, aerospace & defense, and
industrial end markets.
- In house engineering, tool making, production, and secondary
- Commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and
- Located in Northern California.Minimum Job Qualifications
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of tooling and
- Must have strong project management, communication, and
- Mold flow analysis and cost estimating skills is required.
- The ideal candidate will have CAD experience, including
Solidworks and SW plastics flow simulation expertise.
- S. in Plastics/Polymer/Mechanical Engineering preferred or
Keywords: MBS Advisors, Livermore , Tooling Engineer - Plastic Injection Molding, Engineering , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!