Senior Engineering Documentation Specialist
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Who We Are
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a
commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision
solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and
Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara CA with
operations in Bedford NH, Livermore CA and San Jose CA. Ferrotec is
a rapidly growing technology company with a worldwide presence in a
broad array of end products, manufacturing systems, and industries
serving primarily the semi-conductor industry. We provide our
customers with advanced material, component, system, and
How You Will Impact Our Team
Interdisciplinary ECN champion role providing expertise to the
Engineering Documentation function and staff. Engineering
Documentation provides the following services within the Contract
- Record Keeping: Maintains the department's permanent files, but
not limited to, including Customer Change Orders (external),
Drawings, Engineering Change Orders (internal), Advance Deviation
Requests, and Engineering Work Requests.
- Process Development: Envision and develop ECN process maps,
draft procedures, and coordinate daily ECN activities across
Reports to the Sr Manger Manufacturing Engineer.
What Success Looks Like
- Applies extensive experience and knowledge to direct or
recommend policy decisions concerning technical documentation.
- Develops new processes and adapts current processes to
accommodate changing business needs.
- Interacts with cross functional teams regarding
- Mentor & leads the work of junior staff in Engineering Document
- Assist with training and developing of the junior staff in the
Engineering Documentation function.
- Performs or directs the release of released customer change
orders. This includes accurately inputting component parts and
assembly bill of materials on the company ERP system.
- Utilizes appropriate interpersonal skills in interaction with
members of engineering and other departments.
- Applies excellent organization skills in maintaining accurate
filing and data input systems utilized by the engineering
- Tracks all material dispositions (i.e., UAI, Scrap, Rework) of
stock on hand and open orders with supply chain, assuring all
- Strong user of Oracle in regard to item master attributes, and
how they impact day to day
- Responsible to close loop with bill back to customer on
- Review weekly upcoming effectivity dates, realign as needed;
potential effects to bill back to customer
- Achievement of objectives must include an over-riding
commitment to quality that must permeate the areas of
responsibility. Enable and Drive Change in the Organization.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Minimum of Associate degree with 6 -7 years related experience.
Prefer Bachelor's degree with 4-7 years related experience.
- Computer literacy in word processing and spreadsheet.
- Experienced in the use of Oracle (preferred) or other
Enterprise or Manufacturing Resource Planning (ERP/MRP) and
Electronic Documentation Management (EDM) systems.
PERKS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM:
With positive values, productive atmosphere and a commitment to
excellence, Ferrotec encourages employees to maximize and realize
We offer Competitive Pay and Benefits Package, 401K Matching,
Flexible Work Hours, Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development,
Travel and Hotel Discounts, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee
Recognition Program, Employee Engagement & Appreciation Events
hosted throughout the year. Virtual Wellness Activities and Classes
available to all employees & family members and Much More!
We would love to get to know you better and you get to know us
better! You can easily apply by clicking below!
Keywords: Ferrotec, Livermore , Senior Engineering Documentation Specialist, Engineering , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!