Sr. Plasma/Litho Process Engineer
Company: FormFactor Inc.
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Sr. Plasma/Litho Process EngineerFormFactor, Inc.LivermoreWe
live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly
improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they
pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever
made. FormFactor is the world's leading supplier of semiconductor
test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the
majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as
electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive,
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big
company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the
opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct
influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive
the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity
of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive
environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals
who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate will be responsible for development, characterization
and manufacturing of plasma and lithography processes to
manufacture MEMS structures. This includes RIE, sputter, ash, litho
using thick resist systems such as SU-8.
- The candidate will be owner of multiple processes and tools,
and responsible that they produce predictably high capacity
- The candidate will lead installation and qualification of new
tools for wafer fab expansion.
- Candidate will develop and implement metrology, process
controls, data acquisition and analysis methods for the developed
- Candidate will be responsible for yield improvement in
collaboration with other process module teams.
- Candidate will define, design and execute experiments to test
new processes, materials and structures.
- Experience with Parylene deposition is a plus.EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A Master's degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical
engineering, or equivalent discipline. A Ph.D. degree is
- Substantial hands-on experience in a HVM wafer fab.
- Candidate must have experience as process engineer in
- Experienced in systematic problem solving and debugging of
process and tool issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Expertise in big data mining.FormFactor is committed to
providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity
and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local
laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age,
race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions),
gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national
origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental
disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status,
medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic
characteristics or information, or any other legally protected
characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and
management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting,
hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary
actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of
Keywords: FormFactor Inc., Livermore , Sr. Plasma/Litho Process Engineer, Engineering , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!