Company: Service Experts
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Overview Position Title: Administrative Support Reports To:
General Manager or Office Manager Category: Admin Location Name:
R.B. TravisLocation Address: 575 Leisure St, Livermore, CA
94551Join the team of experts and realize your true potential! Why
You Should Join the Service Experts Team? Our team consists of the
very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and
our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support
and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and
become an EXPERT! Position Summary: Provides general administrative
and clerical support to the location following standardized
processes and procedures. Utilizes various computerized systems and
software to perform tasks. Variation in tasks is contingent on the
size and staffing level of the location. Work is performed under
general supervision with latitude for limited decision making. What
Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee? Service Experts
offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support
employees and their families in managing their health and wellness
needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be
available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts
- Career Development opportunities Service Experts Heating & Air
Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Qualifications Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1 year experience in
general clerical or accounting clerk
- Knowledge of generally accepted administrative practices and
- Ability to learn and follow company process and procedures,
including the fundamentals of human resource related record keeping
and record retention
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of human resource and other
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently with high levels of
attention to detail
- Capable of dealing with stressful situations and unhappy
- Ability to learn and follow company process and procedures
- Ability to multitask in a busy work environment and to organize
and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent customer-service, verbal and written communication,
and interpersonal skills
- Experience or training the use of computers and related systems
in an administrative office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and
to resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and customers in a
pleasant, business-like, and customer focused manner. Ability to
communicate with a diverse customer population.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and an independent
environment Responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone and assists call or routes call to
appropriate person. Sorts and opens mails, orders office supplies,
and maintains files.
- Disburses cash from Petty Cash Fund, collects receipts and
other required documentation for use of petty cash, reconciles cash
expenditures to balance fund monthly, and submits required
documentation to Accounts Payable for replenishment of fund.
- Removes payments and documents from Lock Bock, enters required
information in cash log, completes deposit slip and deposits funds
in bank, and faxes/emails deposit information and receipt to
- As requested or from approved list, enters required information
into designated system in order to create Purchase Orders. Obtains
management approval of purchase order and routes/retains purchasing
documentation in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Maintains spreadsheet record of usage of consigned inventory;
creates purchase orders in designated system as inventory is used;
reconciles available consigned inventory to usage spreadsheet, and
reconciles invoices to purchase orders for consigned
- Processes extended warranty claims in accordance with
established procedures and processes to include reviewing
individual product warranty information in order to complete
appropriate vendor's warranty documents. Completes Returned Goods
Authorization forms and log and tracks payments/credits from
- Reviews timesheets for completeness, correctness, and required
approvals prior to faxing to appropriate corporate personnel for
entry into time-keeping system. Calculates piece rate payments due
in accordance with piece-rate program and gathers data relating to
spiffs payments due in order to complete spreadsheet for routing
for entry by corporate personnel.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of billing
activities and related reports. Ensures that all billing inquiries
are researched and resolved quickly using approved training
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of accounts
receivable activities including, but not limited to, printing
invoices and mailing to customers, calling on accounts with balance
owed, collecting cash/check/credit card payments and deposits made
timely, and related reports.
- Responsible for membership activities including filing
agreements, calling on customers to schedule visits, generating
monthly reports, and handling the Ad Builder website.
- Responsible for timely closing of center tickets and job
ensuring accuracy of all information.
- Gathers required information and documentation in order to
complete Employee Action Notice using the Exponent HR System.
Emails/faxes new-hire documentation and other required forms and
documents to payroll or designee.
- Generates various systems reports in order to document updated
status of activities and complete required fiscal close forms for
month, quarter, and year-end close. May be required to calculate
estimated values for wages due, pending invoices, or other
- Follows SOX procedures to ensure all required files and
documents are in place and correct.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically
in all business matters and activities.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
- Regular, reliable attendance.
Keywords: Service Experts, Livermore , Administrative Support, Administration, Clerical , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!