Company: Kier & Wright
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $18 - $25 per hour Who we areSince 1972,
Kier + Wright has provided both private and public sector clients
with engineering and surveying work that is efficient,
cost-effective and forward-thinking. We offer a full range of
services to support commercial, industrial, and high-density
residential development and redevelopment projects. For more
information about our services, visit kierwright.com.
EEOReceptionist/Office AssistantKier & Wright is looking for a
stand-out administrative professional to join our Livermore office.
This position is for a flexible individual who enjoys being a
"Jack/Jackie of all trades", working in an evolving role. The ideal
candidate is someone friendly, reliable, comfortable diving in to
get their feet wet, flexible enough to adjust to fluid tasks and
deadlines as needed and over communicates with their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and assisting clients and guests.
- Answering, and announcing phone calls over an office-wide
paging system and directing multiple calls simultaneously.
- Word processing: typing and formatting various documents.
- Filing and scanning of various documents and maintaining
organized filing systems.
- Coordinating conference room reservations and meal orders when
- Assisting different departments with miscellaneous tasks and
- Preparing outgoing mail, overnight shipments & packaging.
- Stocking and maintaining office breakroom, conference rooms and
- Driving a company vehicle to make deliveries and run errands
throughout the Bay Area and Central Valley as needed.
- High School diploma, college degree preferred.
- Must be over 18 and have a valid driver's license and an
acceptable motor vehicle record per company insurance
- A minimum of two years of office experience.
- Capable of safely driving a large vehicle in heavy traffic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word &
- Organized, punctual and reliable.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying heavy objects up to 50
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail. Why Kier + Wright?
- Great culture – Team Collaboration, Innovative problem solving,
Responsive to clients, Passionate about work
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision 100% paid for by Kier & Wright for
you + family
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Free office snacks
- Much more!
Keywords: Kier & Wright, Livermore , Receptionist/Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!